Buy this now and use our special coupon code ‘CDE2016’ and get 10% off!
Should You Get A Safe for Your Dorm?
Did you know that over 3 million students enter college every year and yet most who live in dorms never even think about getting a safe for their valuables. Dorm theft is something that actually happens and you don’t want to risk getting your $1500+ laptop or smart phone getting jacked because you left it on your bed.
Randomly assigned roommates can be true-blue to klepto. New “friends” and strangers constantly drift in and out. And the owners of all this stuff are always carelessly rushing off to join a late class, catching a ride with friends, or meeting a new love interest.
The thing is, you don’t need to protect Fort Knox with your safe, in reality you just need something strong enough to withstand a 2 minute window where a theft can most likely occur.
Introducing Dorm Vault
DormVault - Keep Your Valuables Out Of Reach. The DormVault is a mobile safe for personal belongings and provides a peace of mind for your valuables in many applications. It's a lightweight, easy to use, visible security container for items such as phones, keys, jewelry, cameras, money, sunglasses, and much more. It can be attached to just about any fixed surface and it's easy to operate the 3 dial combination lock.
- High impact ABS plastic case
- Steel cable
- Three dial combination lock
- Mounting bracket can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
- Easy to carry and use
- Lightweight, fashionable, and compact
- At home keep dangerous items such as prescriptions, lighters, and pocket knives away from children
- For indoor & outdoor use
- Great to use at the pool, gym, boating, dorms, summer camps, casinos, office, nursing homes, beauty salons, theme parks, golf carts, shopping carts, on closet rods, and much more